Saturday 24 December 2011

Salamander's Land Raider Redeemer.

I wanted a Land Raider for my Salamander project so I asked Dimitris (Sin Kazama) from the Battle Bunker Club to use his airbrush and paint the Snot Green basecoat, then I asked Promitheas and Arion to do their magic with the said airbrush and paint some ''mud effect'' onto the hull. Sadly the pictures don't do justice to their awesome work but the fact remains; painting with friends is as much fun as playing with them. Next time you wish to paint do so with your friends, you can't imagine how much fun it is and how many new things you will learn while you are at it.
Now I have got a new monster to transport my terminators ''Into the fires of battle, unto the anvil of war!'' 

































No comments:

Post a Comment