Thursday 9 February 2012

Salamanders Snipers

The first five Snipers are ready. I bought the models in Athens and glued them. Unfortunatly I forgot to glue the lences from the Night Vission Goggles the models had and now that I am in Crete I had to impovise. So, without NVGs I painted that section like normal balistic goggles. In transit I lost a head too. So again I improvised (you can't call it a conversion really) and glued in place a naked space marine head. Now where are the other metalic models?

3 comments:

  1. Love the snipers, what heads are those?

    I am now following your blog, you can follow me too at

    http://marsekayspainting.blogspot.com/

    and join the network at

    http://randomselecthobbynetwork.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fact that you put them in brown camo instead of the classic green scheme associated with Salamanders. It makes for refreshing change of pace.

    Ron, From the Warp

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the great deserts of Armaggeddom green is rare to say the least.

    ReplyDelete