Thursday 19 September 2013

Dark Angels : Command Squad 4/6

More models for the Dark Angels Command Squad I am painting! This time an Apothecary and the Sergeant of the squad are reporting for duty! I am sure that this squad is point heavy and also useless! Never the less, the Dark Angels Project is not about competitiveness! If I want to enjoy an easygoing game where a unit's performance is coming second then the Dark Angels will be ready to answer the call! Also, on my paintstation a new project is ready to reveal itself... but more about it in a few days! Stay cool everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Your DA all look cool my friend, these are no exception! I like that you keep the colours vibrant and high-contrast, should look awesome on the table.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Panagiotis!I am really glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete