Sunday 29 January 2012

Αstartes and mortals

Those last 10 days was fun. Working overtime and under extreme weather conditions is always intresting but I have seen worse, way worse. Well, not all 10 days was all work. I also picked up my first battles with the Imperial guard. Stelios was kind enough to lend me his Imps and I enjoyed it greatly. With 20 or so guardsmen taken from a friend I couldn't resist but paint a test model! Other than that I painted one more Assault Marine for my third Assault Squad. See you everyone!






5 comments:

  1. As always, excellent work. I think I would describe your painting as clean and crisp, and I mean that as a compliment.

    Keep it up, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed, nice job on the sharp line highlights. That on top of a split scheme can be a real pain in the backside sometimes.

    Ron, From the Warp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys.I ll keep the models coming

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on both really!

    I think you thoroughly enjoyed the imperial guardsman - he has a very carefully painted camo and great weathering on the boots xD.

    Keep up the good work my friend.

    ReplyDelete