Wednesday 28 March 2012

New Project : Imperial Guard

I tried so hard to resist! I played it! I liked it! I' ll paint it! Yes, it's time to drop the Astral claws and Vampire counts projects. I didn't invest on those armies anyway! I am starting Imperial Guard.
I am going to build a DIY regiment the 135th Regiment '' Shqdows''. I plan all my models to be from the Cadian range and to keep the theme to 3 colours minimum. So, stay with me as I plan to get this army over in less than 6 months... Got to paint now...clock's ticking!

Sgt.
 Heavy Weapon Team


 The rest of the Lasguns


3 comments:

  1. New project, very exciting stuff!

    Love the choice of colours, it's very realistic and easy to manage even in mass production :)

    Good job my friend, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ll keep it up for sure!Thanks Panagiotis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colour scheme :P

    ReplyDelete