Monday 24 January 2011

The Third Rank For a Fun Based Army.

 Ιt was easier than i thought. After extensive practice on the blue colour (Thanks to my old Ultramarine project) the Elven Archer Rank was fun and fast to make.The only problem I encountered was the bow.I tried the "Bleached Bone" colour for it but
I didn't like it at all so, I used "Calthan Brown".

Unfortunately WFBS is for me way less attractive by the moment. It is not a problem of the models or the rules. It is a problem of a very competitive community which uses 3 sets of rules for a single game. You've got to know the main rules, the ETC rules and your own rules. Nope, this is not the meaning of fun for me.

I will stick to the projects I currently have but I don't think that I will play the game outside of the Battle Bunker Club.

 Α work in progress .A Sanguinary priest made out of a out of production model.

1 comment:

  1. "but I don't think that I will play the game outside of the Battle Bunker Club."

    Ει, μην παίρνεις και όρκο γι'αυτό!
    Πολύ ωραίοι οι τύποι σου!

    ReplyDelete