Wednesday 19 October 2011

TAU FIRE WARRIORS

Tau Fire Warriors from the world of Sa'cea this time. As I wrote a couple of posts ago I bought a Fire Warrior squad at a very good price. Three of those models were already painted and I decided to repaint those models first. I am satisfied but I am still not so comfortable painting Tau. I mean that I can still impove my skills on them. I just hope that improvrment will come with time. Please do note the grass on the bases, it's a new addition I think I will adapt.


6 comments:

  1. These sure are cool-looking FW's! The colour scheme is one of the most striking available and honestly they look good.

    Don't worry about the result if you haven't build some familiarity with the models. I felt the same when I started painting marines, you'll find your way in no time.

    For the greater Good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Τhanks Panagiotis I ll do my best.I will Improvise Adapt and Overcome! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, the link on the Tale of Painters banner is broken, there is a http:// too much! Please change it so I can add you to the Network! Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really?I ll change it right away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, nice work! The highlights really make the models stand out. I likes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Τhank you friend.Your support is an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete