Wednesday 29 December 2010

Α Friend in the Hobby.

A Week ago a friend asked me about Warhammer 40.000. I was more than happy to explain and describe all those different sides of the hobby. Collecting, painting and gaming with my friends is one of the best aspects of the game. My friend visited the local game store with me and he bought a painting set, a box with 5 Space Marine models and some pots of paint. He worked hard the last three days and the results are the following.


Damn I wish my first models looked so great!
Of course he has plenty of time to improve and improve he will. See, there is only one way if you try hard and this is forward. Even if at first you didn’t have the results you wanted, you will improve. Like a famous Greek poet once said, ‘’What matters is not the destination but the trip itself’’.
I’ m going to give some advice then and try to convince him to change the chapter to Salamanders, this way his trip on this hobby will be similar to mine. It is always good to travel with dear friends
By the way this is the Salamanders Force I’ve painted this far. I really enjoy this Green colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment